Monday, April 13, 2009

Common, the new you!

I can say I`m a fool. I can say I really really nut! She asks me whether still have feeling on you or not. I try to change topic, I told myself, no, I wont love you like before. I treat you as my friend, yes, you are my friend. Ever only, you are once and in that moment only. You are the past. I should walk out the past. So, you have to be strong in your future relationship.
3 years ago, I told my friend that I still love you and I did. 3 years later, I told my friend that, you are my friend. Well, this is a very beautiful begining and the end. I saved the beautiful story into my memory and locked it. I would never open it and read it again. The new status of you and me, friend.
Stay away from you,is the best thing i can do. good bye...
Maybe it is an arrangement. God arranged your best pal goes into my life.
Finally, finally.....I found the truth that I wishes to know 3 years ago. On 6/3/2006 onward until today, I finally know the answer that I wishes to know. She told me. She asked me whether I still have the feeling on you. The answer is in my heart, never be told.
You`re once against walk into my life. But, indeed, pass by...............

No comments:

Post a Comment